COVID-19 POLICY STATEMENT
Henry Kee & Son is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our workers and customers. To ensure this, we have developed the following Covid-19 Response Plan. All office managers, agents and workers are responsible for the implementation of this plan and a combined effort will help to contain the spread of the virus.
In this office, we will:
- Continue to monitor (and alter if necessary) our Covid-19 response and amend this plan in ongoing open communication between all staff members.
- Provide up to date information to our workers on the Public Health advice issued by the HSE and Gov.ie.
- Maintain a high level of hygiene and intensify cleanliness in the office in line with government advice.
- Display all relevant information on the signs and symptoms of Covid-19, how to slow the spread of the virus, how to use physical distancing measures and display correct hand-washing techniques in all hand-washing areas.
- Provide a Worker Representative who is easily identifiable and put in place a reporting system.
- Inform all workers of the importance of essential hand-hygiene, respiratory etiquette and correct physical distancing requirements.
- Adapt the workplace to facilitate physical distancing.
- Keep a log of contact / group work to help with contact tracing.
- Have all workers attend an induction and ensure that everyone is up to date with relevant Public Health advice.
- Develop a procedure to be followed in the event of someone showing signs and symptoms of Covid-19 during working hours.
- Provide instructions for workers to follow if they develop signs and symptoms of Covid-19 during working hours.
All office managers, agents and workers will be consulted on an ongoing basis and feedback is highly encouraged. Any concerns, issues or suggestions on how we can work together to slow the spread of Covid-19 can be communicated through the Office Worker Representative.