Offered for sale by private treaty an exceptionally good quality Finn Valley arable farm. This farm, measuring 48.3 acres, consists of 1 compact holding with extensive public road frontage and a modern farmyard centrally positioned on the property. All in grass at present, laid out in a number of well fenced fields. Farm buildings include 2 slatted floored cattle sheds, silage pit, 3 general storage buildings plus an unoccupied traditional farm-house. High value farm entitlements for the entire area are included with this sale.
Closing date for initials offers, in writing, is
5.30pm Thurs 12th April 2018 (unless previously sold)
Solicitors with carriage of sale:
VP McMullin, Solicitors, Ballybofey, Co. Donegal.
- 18.68 entitlements with a value of €790 each.
- Farm Buildings comprise of:
- 4 Bay slatted shed 12ft cattle slats with straw bedded lay back area.
- 3 Bay slatted shed 12ft cattle slats with straw bedded lay back area.
- 2 Bay meal store.
- 2 No. stone built general storage sheds with machinery access.
- Silage pit.
- Cattle handling pens with cattle race.
- Stone built farm-house in need of renovation - used as farm canteen.
48.3 acres approx.
From the centre of Killygordon village turn uphill at traffic lights following the road sign-posted for Convoy/Raphoe. Follow this road for 2 miles and you arrive at the farm on the right hand side. Signboards erected on farm.