A semi-detached cottage in pristine condition, which in recent years has been extended and substantially renovated including complete replumbing and rewiring. Located on the outskirts of Lifford Town, the property overlooks the Lifford to Castlefin Road. South facing with a sunroom to the front which is finished with triple glazed windows. Internal accommodation comprises of sitting room, kitchen, sunroom, three bedrooms (one en-suite), family bathroom and utility. Features include dual central heating, a private garden to the rear with a roofed sun-trap area. All enquiries welcome. Viewings by appointment only.
- Extended to front and rear in recent years.
- Extensively renovated in recent years.
- Dual central heating.
- Part triple glazed and part double glazed.
- Private garden to the rear.
- Roofed sun trap area at the rear.