An attractive two storey house with a large south and west facing conservatory all contained on mature very well maintained grounds measuring 0.75 acres. This bright and airy home is accessed from a peaceful minor country road located 1.5 miles from St. Johnston and 8 miles from Derry city. The property enjoys its own private water supply from a deep bore well within the site boundaries. The entire is finished to a very high standard and is presented in excellent decorative order. Ground floor accommodation comprises living room/dining room, large conservatory, kitchen, utility, WC with three bedrooms (one of which is ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. All enquiries welcome. Viewing is strongly recommended.
- Stone wall across entire front with ornate electrically operated entrance gates.
- Large mature landscaped site.
- Beautifully finished spacious south facing conservatory.
- Tarmacked drive and parking area.
- Private well water from within site.
- Wired alarm system.
- Tastefully decorated and finished to a high standard.
- Dual central heating.
- PVC double glazed windows.
- Located on a quiet country road.