Built in 1842, this property had the teacher's living area on the ground floor with a classroom upstairs accessed via an outside stone staircase. After the school closed, the entire property was converted into one dwellinghouse. Vacant this past few years, the property is now in need of some renovation again. Conveniently located in a peaceful rural setting yet Letterkenny Town is within a ten minutes drive. Set on a site of approximately 0.5 acres with the dwellinghouse having a total floor area of approximately 1300 square feet. Attractive reserve. All enquiries welcome.